Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions together with any specific rules set out in the competition promotional literature are the competition rules ("Rules"). By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by the Rules.
2. The promoter of this competition is Volvo Group UK Limited of Wedgnock Lane, Warwick, CV34 5YA.
3. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to this competition, the decision of Volvo Group UK Limited shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
4. The competition is open to any current member of the Road Haulage Association but excluding employees (or members of the families or households of employees) of Volvo Group UK Limited or any subsidiary or associated companies of the same. We will accept only one entry per RHA membership number.
5. The competition will be open for entry during the morning of the 7 September 2016 and will close at the end of the lunch break and before the beginning of the afternoon session. Any entries received after this time will be invalid.
6. The winner will receive a Volvo Trucks Driver Kit – consisting of a Jacket, Watch, Sunglasses and Model Truck.
7. The prize winner will be notified on the day of the 7 September 2016.
8. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
9. Winners may be requested to take part in post event promotional activity and Volvo Group UK Limited and the RHA reserves the right to use the names and contact details of winners, their photographs and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity.
10. All Competitions and the Rules are and will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.